Monday, May 25, 2009

Today...

So today we went to so many places... We started the day of Riding the subway to Times Square to pick up Pia's New York Pass. A fter that we walked over to the Empire State building and waited in line for a bit to get up to the observation level on the 86th floor. The view was vey nice Pia said that the last time she was here they could not see as well. We could see all the major landmarks including Lady Liberty.











Next we made our way to Madame Tussards where I think we had the most fun our whole day. I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture using Pia's computer so I can't post the picture I took today for Joe but he'll get the idea from the next one...





After that we took the subway up to Central Park and went to the Central Park Zoo and the Met. I would go into more detail but blogger is giving me grief so I am going to cut it short for right now...





No comments: