Monday, May 25, 2009

I am here...


Hello from New York! Or rather Brooklyn Heights. I am sitting at Pia's apaartment right now. She is gettting ready and we will soon head out the door to start my first day of sightseeing.
My flight was uneventful other than an hour delay at Salt Lake. I saw Pia right away by the baggage claim area and we rode the Subway for awhile back to her apartment. I off loaded my baggage and we went down to a local resturant and had dinner. Then we took a walk down to the prominade and I saw the Manhattan Skyline.
We spent the rest of the night talking, laughing and planning our day. We will first head to time square and pick up Pia's city pass and then we will do as many things as we can down in that area. We are planning to start with the Empire State Building, Madame Tussaud's, Carnegie Hall Etc.
Best be going...

No comments: