Thursday, October 08, 2009

Scrappy Jo's

Some where between all this illness I did not get around to posting my projects for Scrappy Jo's for October. This month I got to work with the fun line by Moxxie called Queen of the Crop. We also got to try a product called Grafix Rub-Onz which allows you to make your own rub-ons using your printer. While I made a few mistakes I absolutely love the outcome. It helped me to make a copy of Ali Edwards autograph, which I added to my layout about meeting her. That way if something happens to the book she signed I have another copy. Scrappy Jo's has both products for sale here. I also have one other project in the works tht I am not going to post here since its a gift for my sister in law Leisa, who occasionally makes her way to the blog.
 


No comments: