Thursday, December 13, 2007

Animal Kingdom Day 3


I'll try to get you all up to date. Its hard to blog because I can't scale the picture down and the take a long LONG time to upload. We split the Animal Kingdom into two days as well. We went to The park during the days and went to Mini Golf in the evening the first day and Disney Quest again tonight. (I forgot to mention this, we went here on Day one after Epcot.) Disney Quest rocks! Its a HUGE arcade where all the games are free. Its 5 floors of games. Day 1 we covered DinoLand andAsia. Our first stop of the day was Finding Nemo the Musical. It was amazing! It was close to my most favorite thing in Animal Kingdom. Dan did the Everest ride while Kyler and I didn't an animal trek. We also went on the Kali Falls Ride. Kyler was just a tad to short so we did theI'll try to see if I can get you all up to date. Its hard to blog because its takes so long to get the pictures to rider switch. We saw the Flights of Wonder bird show, also fantastic. Birds flying around showing of what they do best. Lastly, We watched Mickey's Jingle Jungle parade pretty good but not as good at the the Mickey Party Parade

No comments: