Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful

10 things I am thankful for today:

1. That my jury duty was short and I got sent back to work after 2 hours rather than 8.
2. For little guy and the laughs he provides me with everyday.
3. For everyday I have with my mom.
4. For my niece Maci and nephew Alex who called tonight to wish my a Happy Belated Birthday. Maci's birthday is at the end of the month so we discussed what wrapping paper I was using to wrap her present. She informed that if I ran out there was a store by her house that had lots of wrapping paper. Only problem is she live 3 hours away.
5. For my husband who almost always takes out the trash. Except for tonight cause he is feeling a little sick.
6. For the huge flashlight that my father in-law bought my husband. It makes the few times I have to take the trash out in the dark a better experience.
7. For chicken fried steak.
8. For quiet nights spent at home.
9. For hugs and kisses.
10. For my life and everything in it.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

This is great! Love seeing the many things people are thankful for! And just remember that a quick layout before the end of the month will put you in the drawing for the prize!!