Monday, January 07, 2008

Snow Days


Its been snowing off and on here like crazy. I left this morning for work and almost didn't make it down the driveway. Lucky for me the driveway was the worst of it. I am sure I ticked other drivers off by taking it slow. It took my twice as long to get in as normal.

When I picked Kyler up from mom's she told me he had been dying to play in the snow all day so i brought him home and decked him out in his new snow stuff and let him run wild. This picture is real similar to last year around this time . Its crazy to see how much he has grown in just a year. We had so much fun, he loves just falling over in the snow. And loved chasing me around with snow balls.

Right now Kyler and Dan are outside playing in the snow again. I can hear Kyler squealing. I wonder who is getting who?




No comments: