Friday, December 25, 2009

Pre Christmas

I figured I better post the Pre-Christmas photos before I post the Christmas pictures. Life has been in full speed since my dad's funeral. I am trying to stay in the moment right now and not focus on the past r the future of a life without either parent. I am just glad that I have great in-law's and Jay. Oh and a wonderful hubby too! I know they are trying their best to fill that void.


Here is the boys making gingerbread cookies with me. We just bought the pre-packaged Gingerbread but we still had fun. He really seems to enjoy the sprinkles. Sorry for the black and White but the lighting in the room was very orange that night.



Next up we have Miss Faith Irene. This is my great niece, Rachelle's daughter. Rachelle came up for my dad's funeral so we got to meet Faith for the first time.

 
 
 Lastly Kyler had a party at School on his last day before vacation. They opened presents from their gift exchange, watched Frosty the snowman and decorated Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) houses.  


Once again not necessarily the greatest photo in the whole world but I love Mr. Kyler's smile in the background. the upside down candy cane is a drain pipe and the chocolate candy is a chimney.

No comments: