Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chaos


So here is a shot of my mom's group at dinner. I thought I share this picture 1. because we were having a good time. 2. because you can see the length of my new haircut.

Life is crazy right now, I am preparing for Kyler's birthday bash which I still have some invites to mail tomorrow.

Kyler and I both have dental appointment this week. We went in earlier this month and both of us have cavities. Which is really disappointing.


My house needs some serious cleaning before people come over. I just can't seem to keep it clean these last few weeks.

My car window needs repair!Today when Dan and I went to a Midsummer's Night's Dream in Ashland we came out and the small chip in my window decided to grow to 2 1/2 feet long.

I need to get my husband something for our 8 year anniversary on the 23rd.
Just lots of crazy stuff going on!

No comments: