Sunday, May 18, 2008

General Stuff

I haven't updated in awhile, not that a whole lot has happened. I had a nice Mothers Day. Dan's parents came down from Portland and Dan took his mother and I out to dinner on Sat. Then on Sunday I got gifts from Kyler. A tube of some seriously red lipstick, a CSI game, some glue ( I am in the group of few you likes glue as a gift) and the Princess Bride movie (which we already have copy of) Anyone need a copy? The rest of the day we spent at my mom's.

The other thing that has taken up lots of time is the yard. Today we have been leveling, spreading fertilizer, seed and now compost. The sprinklers are all done it the lower half. After we get done seeding we are going to work on getting the retaining wall up for the pool. Then we will address the upper part of the lawn.

I have been scrapbooking but haven't take pictures of my layouts recently. I have an all day crop in Roseburg on 31st of May. I am excited! I was packing up kits last night to be ready.

Well I should go clean up. I leave you with a picture of Dan and Kyler installing the pipes for the sprinklers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary, glad you had a good Mother's Day. Those pictures of your little guy are so cute!