Thursday, July 29, 2010

So...

I figure before I can add anything new to this blog I gotta finish up posting pictures from Legoland and San Diego. This Is all from the last full day of our trip. We spent it down in San Diego visiting two museums and a Diner's, Drive In's and Dives for Dinner.

We started the day with a trip around the Merry-go-round in Balboa Park. Kyler picked one of the non moving animals because he wanted to have a "cool" animal.

He was getting worn out by this day and wasn't enthusiastic about walking. We then headed over to the natural history museum to see some Dinosaur's. We weren't allowed to take a pictures in the Dinosaur area so I only have one of Kyler before standing next to a Baby Woolly Mammoth. We saw a 3-D movie Dinosaur's Alive!


They also had a fabulous Gems and Minerals section. Kyler and Dan quickly went through the Gem section. I however loved looking at all the sparkly bling. My favorite item was a 19 carat ring. They also had a Faberge type egg with a working model of the Merry-go-round Kyler went on first thing in the morning.


After eating some lunch we went to the Science museum. It reminded me a lot of OMSI in Portland.
This where we saw the too many Kyler's and the Hubble movie in the IMAX theater. Dan like the the Hubble movie but Kyler got bored and I thought it was going to be more cool Hubble pictures.


We then went to Crazee Burger. I did not partake on the Alligator Burger, but went with a Buffalo Burger. Dan went for the Croatian Burger which was the special that day. I of course liked mine while Dan said his was just okay. Mine is the non bit into burger.


We then drove down to the Marina to look at the Maritime museum that Dan thought he would like. We thought the boats and submarines there looked like a good time and decided to spent the next morning there.

No comments: