Friday, April 09, 2010

Tag

I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this along to five fellow bloggers to continue on the blog chain.

10 Things that make me HAPPY (not in any particular order or a complete list)
1. Paper
2. traveling
3. Dan working on the Scrappy Room
4. When the house is clean
5. naps
6. When I don't have to cook
7. blog comments :)
8. Kyler and his daily giggles that he brings
9. walking barefoot
10. that looks that my husband still give me after almost 13 years of being together

5 pieces of Trivia about myself (that you may or may not already know)
1. I died once.
2. I don't really like to be outside but I love to eat outside.
3. I am addicted to my iPod
4. I am a messy person
5. I used to be able to recite most of the movie Wayne's World

5 Lucky Ducks to carry on the chain
1. Lori
2. Pia
3. Fia
4. Val
5. Renee

No comments: