Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pictures of Kyler

This is Kyler's wiggly tooth. Last Wednesday when Dan was flossing Kyler he noticed that this one was very wiggly. Sure enough he has another tooth coming in behind this one. This little tooth is still hanging in there.

Then on Thursday night Kyler got mail from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter. The boy loves getting mail.
 
Then of course we dyed eggs on Saturday...

I know not the best picture of us but believe it or not this was the best one out of the 10 Dan took.

1 comment:

lkeener said...

Oh, Mary. At the risk of repeating myself, I COULD JUST EAT THIS KID UP WITH A SPOON. Absolutely adorable! He's a well-known character in our house - DH comes running every time I tell him you've posted new pics of Kyler.
If you're ever in NE Ohio and need a babysitter, just let us know.
That's what I talking about.