Monday, October 08, 2007

How we spent the weekend...


Working on the deck. Dan was a complete slave driver this weekend and I was the slave. It might have been the last nice weekend of the year so we spent the time finishing the railing for the deck. It does look nice but it took us two days to finish and Dan had to stay home this morning and stain it. We still have two large steps left the skirting and staining the deck itself.

Now I am feeling run down. Kyler has had a cough for a week or so now but never came down with anything, So maybe he got me sick and maybe the deck just plain wore me out.

I finished reading the "Unofficial Guide to Disney World with Kids" during the breaks in time when I had to wait for Dan for the next step on the deck. I am SO excited now. I feel like I am somewhat knowledgeable about Disney too.

No comments: