Friday, August 24, 2007

Last swim...Yes its my last swim...


Yesterday night was Kyler's very last progress. We went from crying and whining to lots of swim and giggles. He jumped of the diving board all on his own last night. I think he really loves jumping in the water. I say no he is dangerous. The fear is mostly gone and now he just like the water. Dan and Grandma Sandy went to cheer him on. My mom was truly astonished by how young some of the kids are swim class. He has made amazing in the group and how well they swim or dive.
I am on a interview panel today at work for the new supervisor position. So I guess I better go beautify myself. Here are a couple more pictures from last night.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is so awesome, he did so good. Holly is afraid of the water this year, we never did get her in the pool. I think I'll take her for swim lessons next summer, that might help.

Erica said...

Those are great pictures Mary! I also wanted to tell you that your playlist is great!