Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just the facts...

Hey Boys and Girls! Life has been hectic lately around the Edwards residence.
One of our renters moved so this last week has been all about that. Cleaning and painting and what not. I do not enjoy being a landlord at times like theses.
Then Kyler has been taking a swim class for the last week and a half. He isn't really enjoying it which makes life hard. We will be going all this month so hopefully he will get better at it. He really has come along way already.
Well I am tired so I'll leave you at that. Here are a couple of pictures from the end of July. We went to a friends wedding and this was on the ride back home. The second picture is Kyler's first attempt at taking someone's picture, I think I may have a budding photographer on my hands.

1 comment:

Pia said...

Hi there!
I love the pic Kyler took. :)
Photography is fun.
See ya! P