Saturday, January 06, 2007

So now what...



So I am going to try and use my blog more often and for something other than house updates. Our Christmas was a good one. For my big present Dan bought me a couch. He bought it for me after Thanksgiving. I got Dan flight lessons, he has always talked about getting his pilot license. I only got him 3 lessons so he can figure out if its something he is really interested. We got Kyler a sled. We plan on taking him up to Union Creek sometime here in January. Lets hope he likes it. Last year he wasn't so big on the snow. When we had snow here in Grants Pass, he went out and walked around but as soon as his hand touched the cold wet snow he was done. Kyler got tons of nice stuff from everyone. He got a drum set from Grandma and Grandpa Edwards and Big monster truck from Grandma and a Spiderman doll from Grandpa. This year was so much more fun because he actually opened his own stuff. He did however get overwhelmed after a while and decide he longer wanted to open anything else so about halfway thru at my mom's I had to open the rest. We also got him a car bed. I wasn't quite ready for him to transition for the crib to the bed but Kyler was so excited we let him that night and he hasn't slept in the crib since. Potty training is a whole other issue. He doesn't seem into it at all. Still loving the new house. I can't wait for spring so we can landscape and have the deck built.

No comments: