Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One Snowy Birthday

Hi there!

Well I am officially 27 years old now and as Leisa said "Holy Shit". I informed her that that wasn't nice to say when someone tells you how old
they are. She said if I am that old it makes her even older. That made me feel much better. No matter how old I get she will still be much older... hehe... I am just imaging her reading that. Anyway, I don't feel older at all. Ask me when I turn 30.

Dan took me and Kyler sledding for my birthday. We thought that Kyler wouldn't like it all that much. He surprised us both. We got up to Union Creek and played around for about an
hour. Then Kyler was getting grumpy so we went to lunch at Beckies. Which I normally love but the service was bad and I mean bad. Then we went back out to Union Creek and spent another hour up there till Kyler had enough and told us he wanted to go home.

My mommy made me dinner so we went over there and had another one of my fav's Chicken fried steak. The service was much better than Beckies. Love you mommy. So all and all it was an excellent birthday. I got lots of money gifts this year which I am going to use at the Croptime Retreat in May.

Here are some more pictures from sledding:








No comments: