Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where I have been...

I am not sure what the deal is with me a blogging lately. I always intend to but somehow never follow through. I am just don't feel like writing that much I guess. We have done a few end of summer things...
First we headed to Coos Bay for a camping trip and to visit with my brother, sister in law and their kids.

It was chilly but for the coast it was beautiful weekend. Kyler enjoyed playing in the water and sand. He likes the whole camping thing. The first night Mike, Leisa and Maci came for a visit and roasted marshmallows with us. The second night Maci stayed with Dan and Kyler while I spend the night in a warm cozy bed at Mike and Leisa's.

The first morning Dan went for a ride on his quad. He took Kyler and Maci for a ride too before we left him to go to the Charleston Seafood Festival.

1 comment:

Darci said...

Very cute pic of you and Dan!