Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Kyler Handsomeness, Fire Station and Dessert


First off lets talk about Kyler's Handsomeness.... I mean isn't just the cutest boy you have ever seen....

I took this picture before we left for a birthday party on Saturday.

Next up for your viewing pleasure I have some pictures for the Fire Station field trip. Whenever the firefighters asked the kids a question they all would answer call 911. It was quite humorous kept repeating it even when asked what to do if their clothes caught on fire...

Here is Kyler giving Fireman Justin a high five


 


Molly and Kyler outside the Fire Station.

Kyler's take on the Fireman Gear.

And lastly that bring us to dessert and it was yummy....


Dan was impressed.

1 comment:

lkeener said...

Oh my! Kyler is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Unfortunately, I couldn't get Lady Gaga to quiet down so I could hear his pledge and what he had to say about the fireman gear!! LOVE the blog, though, Mary!!