Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today



I finished up a layout I started on the weekend. I really like the way it turned out.I got the idea from a magazine. I have two more layouts that I need to finish up they are mostly done, just need to journal.
I also bought these little bird house at the dollar store. I covered them with paper from my Personal Scrapper kit of the month. I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
Today started out really not very well. Work is really stressing me out. seriously. I have said it before and I'll say it again. You would think the bad attitudes and rude behavior would come from clients, but some of my coworkers are worse than any client. I have been told its that way everywhere. So I guess i'll just try to suck it up and try not to let it get to me.
Anyway now I am home and finished my cute little birdhouse. I better go start dinner.

No comments: